Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for Visiting my Blog :)
I wrote my minds in here, I hope my articles will be useful for you.
If you don't mind, please, be my follower so that we can share our minds, thanks.

mylife-diechemie.blogspot.com
My Email: dertraum0127@gmail.com

Thank you for all participants supporting this blog. Especially the download link's sources and bibliographies.

I'm not an expert teacher or lecturer of chemistry. I was only a student from SMA NEGERI 15 SURABAYA who had been one of the Bronze Medalist Participants of Olimpiade Sains Nasional X (2011) of Chemistry In Manado, North Sulawesi, 11 - 16 September 2011 and graduated in 2012. Now, I'm studying at Universitas Airlangga in Surabaya, Indonesia. I do love chemistry and I would like to help them who had difficulties in studying chemistry. That's why, please understand me if you found some misconcepts in my entries. Suggestions are always necessary in order to develop this blog. And I'm sorry because my English isn't so well.

All posts are originally created by me. I never stole from any sites or somebody's blog. Although sometimes I took pictures or data from other sites, I always wrote the source of that pictures or data.


Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

Saturday, January 02, 2010

'I Love You' Across Language

English: I Love You
Afrikaans: Ek is lief vir jou
Albanian: Unë të dua
Arabic: أنا أحبك
Belarusian: Я тебя люблю
Bulgarian: Обичам те
Catalan: T'estimo
Chinese: 我愛你
Croatian: Volim te
Czech: Miluji tě
Danish: Jeg elsker dig
Dutch: Ik hou van jou
Estonian: Ma armastan sind
Filipino: Mahal kita
Finnish: Minä rakastan sinua
French: Je t'aime
Galician: Eu te amo
German: Ich liebe dich
Greek: Σε αγαπώ
Hebrew: אני אוהב אותך
Hindi: मैंआपसेप्यारकरताकरतीहूँ
Hungarian: Szeretlek
Icelandic: Ég elska þig
Indonesian: Aku cinta kamu
Irish: Is tú mo ghrá
Italian: Ti amo
Japanese: 愛しています
Korean: 당신을사랑합니다
Latvian: Es mīlu Tevi
Lithuanian: Aš tave myliu
Macedonian: Те сакам
Malay: Aku cinta kamu
Maltese: Inħobbok
Norwegian: Jeg elsker deg
Persian: من شما را دوست دارم
Polish: Kocham cię
Portuguese: Eu te amo
Romanian: Te iubesc
Russian: Я тебя люблю
Serbian: Волим те
Slovak: Milujem ťa
Slovenian: Ljubim te
Spanish: Te amo
Swahili: Ninakupenda
Swedish: Jag älskar dig
Thai: ฉันรักเธอ
Turkish: Seni seviyorum
Ukrainian: Я тебе люблю
Vietnamese: Tôi yêu bạn
Welsh: Rwyf wrth fy modd i chi
Yiddish: איך האָב דיך ליב

So viele Möglichkeiten, das zu sagen Worte :)
Thanks for Google Translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment