Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for Visiting my Blog :)
I wrote my minds in here, I hope my articles will be useful for you.
If you don't mind, please, be my follower so that we can share our minds, thanks.

mylife-diechemie.blogspot.com
My Email: dertraum0127@gmail.com

Thank you for all participants supporting this blog. Especially the download link's sources and bibliographies.

I'm not an expert teacher or lecturer of chemistry. I was only a student from SMA NEGERI 15 SURABAYA who had been one of the Bronze Medalist Participants of Olimpiade Sains Nasional X (2011) of Chemistry In Manado, North Sulawesi, 11 - 16 September 2011 and graduated in 2012. Now, I'm studying at Universitas Airlangga in Surabaya, Indonesia. I do love chemistry and I would like to help them who had difficulties in studying chemistry. That's why, please understand me if you found some misconcepts in my entries. Suggestions are always necessary in order to develop this blog. And I'm sorry because my English isn't so well.

All posts are originally created by me. I never stole from any sites or somebody's blog. Although sometimes I took pictures or data from other sites, I always wrote the source of that pictures or data.


Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

The Documents

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Special Topic: Fireworks



(Source : http://www.niagaraparks.com/images/Niagara-Falls-Fireworks%20%282%29.jpg)

It's a beautiful one, isn't it?
Fireworks are a class of explosive pyrotechnic devices used for aesthetic and entertainment purposes. The most common use of a firework is as part of a fireworks display. A fireworks event is a display of the effects produced by firework devices. Fireworks competitions are also regularly held at a number of places. Fireworks (devices) take many forms to produce the four primary effects: noise, light, smoke, and floating materials . They may be designed to burn with flames and sparks of many colors, typically red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and silver. Displays are common throughout the world and are the focal point of many cultural and religious celebrations.

Now my question is: From what did the fireworks made?
If we see the color of fireworks, it will be imagined in our mind that the color of fireworks are the same when we see salts are burned above a bunsen flame. See the picture below:



Now compare the pictures above with this picture:


(Source:http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/91296/91296,1288190157,1/stock-vector-fireworks-63868570.jpg)

Once, don't think the creator burns a pure metal to make a firework. Salts are necessary enough to make a beautiful firework in the sky. Let's see the list as follows:



Chemistry makes our life become more beautiful...

Source and Further Reading:
Wikipedia


(Source: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tdRP1i7LxME/TSUtA6LFhKI/AAAAAAAABKw/JH_VDBBhWPg/s1600/happy_new_year_by_clwoods.jpg)



No comments:

Post a Comment