Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for Visiting my Blog :)
I wrote my minds in here, I hope my articles will be useful for you.
If you don't mind, please, be my follower so that we can share our minds, thanks.

mylife-diechemie.blogspot.com
My Email: dertraum0127@gmail.com

Thank you for all participants supporting this blog. Especially the download link's sources and bibliographies.

I'm not an expert teacher or lecturer of chemistry. I was only a student from SMA NEGERI 15 SURABAYA who had been one of the Bronze Medalist Participants of Olimpiade Sains Nasional X (2011) of Chemistry In Manado, North Sulawesi, 11 - 16 September 2011 and graduated in 2012. Now, I'm studying at Universitas Airlangga in Surabaya, Indonesia. I do love chemistry and I would like to help them who had difficulties in studying chemistry. That's why, please understand me if you found some misconcepts in my entries. Suggestions are always necessary in order to develop this blog. And I'm sorry because my English isn't so well.

All posts are originally created by me. I never stole from any sites or somebody's blog. Although sometimes I took pictures or data from other sites, I always wrote the source of that pictures or data.


Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

The Documents

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Organic Chemistry Problems - Amines

The foul-smelling we smell from fish that usually came from a base organic compound can be hidden with lower the pH. This is why people use lemonade in "treating" fish. Analysis data of this foul-smelling compound indicate there are Carbon, Hydrogen, and Nitrogen in this compound. The perfect combustion of 0.125 g of this compound gives 0.172 g of water gas, 0.279 g carbon dioxide gas, and nitrogen dioxide gas. The result of the mass spectroscopy of this compound has the m/z value of 59.

Question:
1. Determine the mol ratio of Carbon, Hydrogen, and Nitrogen in that compound.
2. Write all possible structures with its name of that compound.
3. The compound has the 1H-NMR spectra which is shown in the picture below:



Determine the right structure of this foul-smelling compound.
4. From your answers at number 2, which compound that has the highest boiling point? Explain it!
5. From your answers at number 2, which compound that has the lowest boiling point? Explain it!

Source:
Final Test of Pelatnas I IChO 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment