Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for Visiting my Blog :)
I wrote my minds in here, I hope my articles will be useful for you.
If you don't mind, please, be my follower so that we can share our minds, thanks.

mylife-diechemie.blogspot.com
My Email: dertraum0127@gmail.com

Thank you for all participants supporting this blog. Especially the download link's sources and bibliographies.

I'm not an expert teacher or lecturer of chemistry. I was only a student from SMA NEGERI 15 SURABAYA who had been one of the Bronze Medalist Participants of Olimpiade Sains Nasional X (2011) of Chemistry In Manado, North Sulawesi, 11 - 16 September 2011 and graduated in 2012. Now, I'm studying at Universitas Airlangga in Surabaya, Indonesia. I do love chemistry and I would like to help them who had difficulties in studying chemistry. That's why, please understand me if you found some misconcepts in my entries. Suggestions are always necessary in order to develop this blog. And I'm sorry because my English isn't so well.

All posts are originally created by me. I never stole from any sites or somebody's blog. Although sometimes I took pictures or data from other sites, I always wrote the source of that pictures or data.


Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pembahasan Latihan Soal Kinetika Reaksi

Permintaan dari seorang pembaca untuk membahas OSP 2007 Soal No. 5 Essay tentang kinetika reaksi, saya akan mencoba membahasnya di postingan kali ini. Sebelumnya Anda harus mengerti bahwa hubungan tekanan dan molaritas didapat dari PV = nRT pada suhu tetap. Dengan demikian, tekanan berbanding lurus dengan molaritas.







Terima kasih.
Sumber:
OSP Kimia 2007

1 comment:

  1. mas, tolong pembahasan buat soal kinetika reaksi di essay nomer 7 osp 2005 ya

    ReplyDelete